At Steckel and Stopp we are dedicated to providing our clients with resources that suit their needs. Here you will find news articles about the firm and the law as well as, articles written by our attorneys, and other legal resources that can help answer your legal questions.
The following are articles, notes, and essays our attorneys have published. These articles are in PDF format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print them. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, download it now.
- Are Our Kids Adults Already?
- Attachment of Wages, Salary and Commissions in Residential Landlord Tennant Actions
- Beware of the "Official" Looking Notices
- Recent Changes in Medicaid Law Create Problems for Individuals Looking to Utilize Traditional Elder Plans
- Dying Without a Will
- Elder Law Planning Protecting Assets By Providing Care
- Borough Solicitorship
- Estate Planning: “What is this Portability Stuff?”
- No Longer Subject to Federal Estate Taxes, What to Do?
- How Does the Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act Protect Me?
- Income Tax Alert
- Landlords: Do you have a Plan to Deal with Personal Property Left Behind by a Tenant?
- New Medicaid Planning Techniques
- Novel Holiday Gift Giving Ideas
- Options for Updates to Federal Estate Tax Planning
- Pennsylvania Enacts State-wide Smoking Ban
- Elder Law Planning: Protecting Assets by Providing Care
- Senior Citizens Alert: Financial Product Marketers Want You!
- Steckel and Stopp Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Too Good to be True
- What Employees and Employers Need to Know about Unemployment Compensation
- Veterans Administration Benefits
Attorney Charles Stopp has been a guest speaker on public radio for the following topics: